Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Eager to weigh in...

Day 6!  It's definitely starting to feel more natural, eating healthy, keeping track of my calories and looking for ways to work in some exercise. But I know from experience, all it would take is one bad day and I'd be done. Why is that? I give up so easily. I heard a quote last night comparing losing weight to climbing a mountain. If you stumble one day, just get back up the next and keep climbing! You haven't lost the progress you've made, even if it feels that way.

I haven't cheated AT ALL. Pretty impressive, I think! I've averaged about 1250 calories a day. And I'm trying to do something active everyday, even if I haven't worked out as much as I know I should. My new running shoes came yesterday! I was so excited, I laced them up and took off. They feel like a secret weapon- when I'm wearing them, I just want to get up and go! I'm still really wanting to go to the gym... But I don't want to invest in one unless I'm sure I can stick with this. Ooh! That would be a great incentive... When I reach a 50 pound weight loss, I can join a gym!

Speaking of weight loss... I'm really curious to see how much I've lost. I feel lighter. But I really want to wait the full week and weigh in on Friday. I read The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper, and he says you should weigh yourself daily... But I know from experience that a bad day or two really messes me up.

SkinnyTaste's corned beef and cabbage is cooking up in the crock pot for dinner... I'll let you know how it turns out ;)

Thincerely,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment